- Contemplate your search action plan activities and milestones to document what worked for future reference;
- Follow up with everyone who helped with your search to thank them for their support and share new employment details;
- Update your LinkedIn profile with your employment details to automatically communicate your status to LinkedIn network;
- Establish system to track accomplishments/milestones delivered in new role;
- Create 30-60-90 day plan to strategically transition into new role and lay groundwork for accomplishing performance expectations identified throughout selection process and job description.
- Identify networking objectives and establish networking plan with these priorities and future career goals in mind.
Leave a Reply.
“Margi has been recognized as one of the Top Career Transition Coaches by Coach Foundation.”
"I help individuals, families, and organizations navigate complicated career transitions and build strengths-based careers."
-- Margi Williams, MSIOP, CPC
Margi is a certified Career Strategist who’s privileged to partner with candidates navigating complicated career transitions.