- Contemplate your search action plan activities and milestones to document what worked for future reference;
- Follow up with everyone who helped with your search to thank them for their support and share new employment details;
- Update your LinkedIn profile with your employment details to automatically communicate your status to LinkedIn network;
- Establish system to track accomplishments/milestones delivered in new role;
- Create 30-60-90 day plan to strategically transition into new role and lay groundwork for accomplishing performance expectations identified throughout selection process and job description.
- Identify networking objectives and establish networking plan with these priorities and future career goals in mind.
"The power released when you cultivate, preserve, and project a positive outlook propels the trajectory of your job search."
-- Margi Williams, MSIOP, PCM
Margi is a dually certified Career and Life Coach that specializes in equipping motivated job seekers with the tools they need to uncover the hidden job market and convert job leads to winning interviews, lucrative job offers, and strengths-based careers.