Premium Resume Development, Editing, and Proofreading Services
- Does your resume tell the hiring manager that you are an outstanding candidate?
- Does it utilize industry key words and terminology?
- Does it highlight your skills, experiences, and career successes in a way that demonstrates your profitability, effectiveness, and efficiency to the employer?
- Does it engage the reader immediately by using the employer's "buzz words" to showcase your unique value proposition?
In today's competitive job market, it is critical that candidate's leverage every marketing advantage they have to secure highly sought after positions that are both challenging and rewarding. Career experts report a job search routinely lasts an average of 40 weeks. Diversified Career Services' (DCS) cutting-edge job search strategies eliminate weeks from a crippling job search, potentially saving thousands in lost income due to extended unemployment.
DCS systematically researches and analyzes the labor market to translate your personal achievements and career wins into the target industry's language. With a 90% success rate and dually-certified transition experts with 15+ years of experience as career coaches, contingency recruiters, and hiring managers, we partner with you to design and construct a career portfolio that meets your specific job requirements and career goals by employing the following techniques:
- Customized Skills Assessment
- Personal Branding
- Quantified Achievements
- Job Market Analysis
- Target Job Deconstruction
Additionally, we are equipped to deliver your marketing collateral to recruiters and employers of choice in your chosen industry. Visit our Help Desk or call 269.216.7117 and select option 1 to learn more about DCS' comprehensive career management services. Allow our expertise and professional network to go to work for you!
Who DCS Serves
- Career advancement clients with 10+ years of progressively responsible positions within the same industry.
- Career transition clients ready to share their talents in a new career setting by translating personal achievements and experiences into the target industry’s language.
- Executive-level clients with 15+ years of senior executive and/or management experience.
- Middle-management clients with 5+ years of supervisory or middle management experience.
- Technically skilled professionals with 5+ years of industry experience.
- Entry-level clients with 0-2 years of experience, training or a combination of both highlighting transferable skills and relevant experience such as on-the-job training, internships, volunteer work, and part-time work.
- Clients re-entering the job market after extended unemployment.
- Imminent and new graduates ready for full-time employment or admission to higher education such as internships, master, and doctoral programs.
- Military-to-civilian clients entering or re-entering the job market after retiring from active service.
*Your investment will depend on the package you select as well as your career goals, job target, and professional background. Contact us to request a quote or schedule a free discovery session.