Comprehensive List of DCS Programs and Services
To invest in one of our premium, customized career management programs, visit our Payment Center. To redeem a gift certificate or to request a consult with one of our certified Career Strategists, visit DCS' Help Desk. Or subscribe to DCS' VIP Program to participate in upcoming webinars and receive career management tools.
_• Resume Makeover: includes professional resume writing services where certified writers craft a personalized resume format, succinct and meaningful job descriptions, a targeted header, and power-packed summary statement using strategic industry keywords, action verbs, and branding statements
to emphasize your unique value. Resumes are provided in Word, Plain Text, and PDF formats.
• Career Marketing Starter Kit: includes resume makeover (Word, Plain Text, and PDF), cover letter, and reference page template.
• Career Marketing Premium Package: includes resume makeover (Word, Plain Text, and PDF), cover letter, thank you letter template, reference page template, and one 60-minute development session.
• Career Marketing Executive Package: includes resume makeover (Word, Plain Text, and PDF), cover letter, thank you letter, reference page template, LinkedIn profile, one 60-minute development session, and an overview of the steps necessary to launch an effective job search campaign.
• Future Resume Update Package: includes adding new job descriptions and industry keywords as well as revising executive summary statement as needed. Returning clients only.
• Resume Evaluation: Audit conducted by credentialed resume writer that includes written description of assessment criteria and one PDF document presenting findings.
• Resume Writing Guide: comprehensive checklist writer can use to audit existing resume and cover letter as well as specific instructions on how to improve both.
• Career Coaching Session: 60-minute coaching session delivered via Skype or telephone. Available topics include assessment debriefs, career exploration, work/life balance, networking, interview preparation, offer negotiations, and other critical career management topics. Audio recording of session available upon request.
• Career Coaching Starter Kit: Four 40-minute coaching sessions. Audio recordings of sessions available upon request.
• Career Coaching Premium Package: Eight 60-minute coaching sessions. Audio recordings of sessions available upon request.
• Career Coaching Executive Package: Twelve 60-minute coaching sessions. Audio recordings of sessions available upon request.
• Career Superstars Subscription: monthly, recurring subscription with no cancellation fee. Includes periodic webinars, audio conferences, resume evaluation, weekly job search tools and career management tips, 10% discount off all other DCS products and services, and coaching on demand via email.
• Assessments: tool used to assess strengths, skills, interests, and abilities. Assessment instruments are recommended based on client's specific career pains and objectives.
• Job Search Coaching: targeted coaching sessions with a certified job search coach trained in designing and conducting a multifaceted, strategic job search campaign. Hourly coaching rates begin at $135.00, depending on the assigned transition strategist's background, credentials, and specialty area. Packages are designed based upon candidate's specific transition goals.
• Performance Review/Merit Increase Strategy Sessions: engaged to support imminent performance evaluations by deconstructing performance criteria before compiling quantifiable achievements, testimonials, and other critical data. Additional support provided to formulate presentation strategy and next year's action plan. Packages designed based upon specific transition goals.
_• Targeted Distribution Contact List: List of recruiters' names and contact information based on industry, job target, and geographic location.
• Resume Distribution Bronze: Electronic distribution of resume and cover letter to 25 hand-selected recruiters who specialize in job seeker's specialty area/industry/location/job function. Included in select resume makeover packages.
• Resume Distribution Gold: Electronic distribution of resume and cover letter to 50 hand-selected recruiters along with phoned introductions.
• Resume Distribution Platinum: Electronic distribution of resume and cover letter to 75 hand-selected recruiters along with phoned introductions.
• Talent Agent: Select employers and recruiters within targeted industry/specialty area/location receive introductory letter and strategically crafted follow-up communications designed to share value proposition and high-impact achievements. Package includes 1 coaching session, introductory letter, mailing list campaign, contact names/phone/email and strategic enhancements to existing LinkedIn profile. Pricing based on specific number of contacts.
__• Cover Letter: one personalized value proposition letter.
• Thank You Letter: one personalized thank you/follow-up letter.
• Reference Prep: 30-minute coaching session and template overview.
• LinkedIn Profile Development with completed resume: Creation and activation of one LinkedIn profile. Previous and existing clients only.
• LinkedIn Profile Development without completed resume: one LinkedIn Profile and one 60-minute development session.
• Interview Prep: Sessions include mock interviews, interview debriefs, and coaching on talking points and interview style, so you can apply what you've learned. Video conferencing is available for an additional charge.
• Background Check: request consult to receive exact turnaround times and fees.
• Other career marketing documents, including biographies and college application essay responses. Responses for college applications/essays are conceptualized by client. DCS writers recommend strategy and guide development as well as provide professional editing and proofing services.
• Rush Order: Proofs delivered within 48 hours of receipt of questionnaire responses. Additional fees will be assessed at the time of the order.
* Your investment will depend on the products or packages you select as well as your career goals, job/industry target, and background. Contact us to request a personalized quote or schedule a complimentary discovery session.
For more information about our career transition programs, practice strategy, and philosophy, contact our Career Strategists by visiting our Help Desk, scheduling a free discovery session, emailing us, calling 866.827.7302, or by accessing the "Feedback and Support" tab located on the far right. We look forward to supporting your career goals.